Uncovering the expertise of water damage cleanup in Lee’s Summit
Plumbing malfunctions, floods, frozen pipes, or hurricanes, several scenarios lead to severe water damage in your homes. It’s essential to begin the water damage cleanup process immediately to prevent further chaotic situations like:
- Mold and fungus growth
- Severe damage to the foundation, ceilings, floors, and walls of homes
- Damage to furniture items and other belongings
- Flood and sewer water can expose the residents to countless germs, viruses, and bacteria
At Lee’ Summit Restoration, we have expert staff on board to help homeowners with the water damage cleanup process. From disposing of waste to purifying your homes, we will take over every hectic task while you wait and relax.
Our staff is IICRC certified to follow all the necessary procedures while keeping the safety of residents in mind. They use the latest equipment and advanced methods to perform water damage cleanup tasks. Call our 24/7 emergency helpline now to schedule a meeting or inspection.
Essential guide to water damage cleanup: what you need to know
Water damage already comes with plenty of disastrous effects. Therefore, it’s essential to begin the cleanup process asap to prevent further damage. Here’s what can happen if you delay water damage cleanup:
- Mold, mildew, and fungus growth
- Skin allergies, asthma, and other respiratory issues because of mold growth
- Structural damage to your properties
- Risks of electrocution
- Intestinal infections because of sewer or floodwater
At Lee’s Summit Restoration, our expert team will eliminate the root cause of water damage before beginning the cleanup process. After that, they will clean and purify your home using high-grade equipment and tools. Call us today for water damage cleanup services and restore the beauty of your homes.
Get in Touch With Us
Contact Lee's Summit Restoration today, please give us a call or complete our contact form! We will be more than happy to discuss all of your Water Damage concerns.
Mastering the art of flooded basement cleanup
Flooding in basements is a common and upsetting problem. The water can damage your property and spread bacteria, mold, and fungi around your house. Water can also get into electrical outlets and appliances, causing them to malfunction.
You should act quickly whenever you experience flooding in your basement and call emergency cleanup services to avoid severe consequences. Here at Lee’s Summit Restoration, we have a team of professionals with years of experience in fixing and restoring flooded basements. Call us now to book an inspection and detailed consultation.
Uncovering the most common causes of flooded basements
- Pipe bursts or leaks
- Clogged drains or gutters
- Sump pump failure
- Heavy rain, floods, and hurricanes
- Plumbing system malfunction
Step-by-step guide to flooded basement cleanup
- Turning off the main gas, water, and electricity supply
- Removing the water from the basement
- Drying and cleaning the surface and walls
- Removing fungi and mold
- Other necessary repairs
Flood damage cleanup: A vital step for protecting your home
Floods from rain storms, hurricanes, and sea storms can cause severe damage to your properties. Apart from structural damage, flood water comes with several health risks too.
How does water affect your home?
- Damaged ceilings, floors, and drywall
- Damage to wooden and furniture items
- Mold and mildew growth
- Health Risks Associated With Flood Water
- Here’s how floodwater can affect the lives and health of residents:
- Respiratory issues and skin conditions because of mold growth
- Weakened immune system and intestinal infections because of contaminants, germs, and bacteria inside floodwater
At Lee’s Summit Restoration, we provide the town’s best flood damage cleanup services. Call us today to learn more.
Essential tools for a thorough water damage cleanup
Modern high-tech tools and gadgets are available to make water damage cleanup easier and more effective. Here are some of the tools our professionals use at Lee’s Summit Restorations:
- LGR Dehumidifiers get rid of any humidity in your house
- Air Movers for drying areas or objects
- HEPA Vacuums help remove dirt, debris, moss, and other contaminants from your carpets and furniture
- Fungicides for eliminating any bacteria, fungi, mold, or mildew to avoid any health problems
- Thermal Imaging Cameras for detecting areas with water or moisture that was unnoticed
- Air Scrubbers for removing mold and mildew from surfaces
- Self-Propelled Dump Containers help to store any waste during the cleaning process and then easily get rid of it
Revitalize your carpets with our water damage cleanup services
Carpets are the most common victims of water damage. Water can make the carpets wet and full of waste and debris. It can also cause bacteria or mold to grow and spread on the carpet. Besides being soaked with contaminants and dirt, water damage can ruin the overall beauty of carpets.
- Growth of mold and mildew
- Unpleasant smell on the carpets and inside the house
- Asthma, sinus congestion, and other respiratory problems
- Skin allergies and itching
Bringing life back to soaked carpets: a guide to restoration
You should always consider calling professionals to restore wet carpets. It is not a job you can do yourself. They will properly wash and dry your carpet to remove dirt or debris. They will also take care of bacteria, mold, and other contaminants to avoid health problems. Call us today at Lee’s Summit Restoration, and our professionals will efficiently restore your carpet and return its original look.
Trust the best water damage cleanup services in Lee’s Summit
Are you devastated seeing your home messed up after a flood or plumbing malfunction? Say no more. Lee’s Summit Restoration is always there to help you out. Our expert team of technicians is excellent in providing the most efficient water damage cleanup services. From water extraction to drying to mold identification and removal to sanitizing your home, we will be there at every step.
We will take over the entire documentation, and insurance claims stress for the comfort of our customers. Most importantly, we provide 24/7 emergency services for water damage repair. Whether it’s day or past midnight, we will be at your doorsteps within a few minutes of you call us.
Call our helpline today and schedule a meeting. We’ll be happy to conduct a free inspection and consult cost estimates.