Expert water damage repair in Lee’s Summit
Floods, rainstorms, hurricanes, plumbing leaks – many factors lead to severe water damage in your home. If you don’t want the water damage to turn into a disastrous and chaotic situation, it’s essential to contact a professional water damage service asap to control the damage. At Lee’s Summit Restoration, here’s how our network can help you with water damage problems:
- Foundation and basement repair
- Water damage repair, restoration, and inspection
- Water damage cleanup and waste disposal
- Mold, mildew, and fungus detection and removal
- Furniture and carpets restoration
Our Lees Summit Water Damage Services
Water Damage Restoration
Water damage restoration is the process of repairing a property that has been damaged by water. This can happen for various reasons like floods, leaky roofs, or burst pipes. The restoration process involves removing any standing water, drying the affected areas, and fixing any damage that has occurred.
Restoration companies have specialized equipment and knowledge to handle water damage, which can be challenging to address on your own. They can also identify potential sources of water intrusion and provide suggestions for mitigation to prevent future damage. By hiring professionals, you can ensure that your property will be restored quickly and efficiently to its pre-damaged condition.
Overall, it’s best to leave water damage restoration to the experts. Check out our restoration and repair page to discover more benefits of professional water damage restoration.Restoration and Repair
Water Damage Cleanup
Water damage can wreak havoc on your property, but don’t despair! The best course of action is to act quickly and enlist the help of professional water damage cleanup services. These experts have the specialized equipment and know-how to remove water and dry out affected areas. Plus, they’ll take steps to prevent any mold growth that could cause further damage and put your health at risk.
But that’s not all! In addition to restoring your property, these professionals will assess the extent of the damage and come up with a comprehensive plan to get your space back to its pre-damage condition. With their help, you can rest easy knowing that your property is safe and healthy.
So, don’t wait! If you’re dealing with water damage, contact professional cleanup services right away. They’ll efficiently and quickly get your property back to its original condition, so you can get back to your life.Water Damage Cleanup
Water damage repair: essential information
Do you know what the worst thing about water damage is? Most of its types remain unnoticed until the situation gets out of hand. As a result, even minor unnoticed water damage can lead to severe problems like pipe bursts and flooding inside the properties.
Here are some most common causes of water damage:
- Water heaters, washing machines, dishwashers, and other appliances malfunction
- Plumbing leaks
- Natural and harsh weather conditions like rainstorms, flash floods, hurricanes, and snowmelts
- Clogged drains and gutters
- Excess humidity inside the house
- Cracks in the exterior or foundations of home
Commonly overlooked water damage issues
Did you know almost 14,000 homes in the US report minor or major water damage daily? This large number is due to unnoticed water damage leading to severe problems over time. Ignored and hidden pipe leaks lead to pipe bursts, humidity, and mold growth. Therefore, detecting and repairing water damage before it’s too late is essential to prevent severe damage.
Here are some commonly overlooked issues related to water damage:
- Cracks in walls, ceilings, and foundation of homes
- Leaks in kitchen sinks, bathroom fixtures, washing machines, water heaters, air conditioners, and dishwashers
- Excess moisture and humidity inside the house
- Clogs in the drain and sewer system
- Musty odor inside the house
- Increased water and energy bills
- H2Visible Signs and Dangers of Water Damage
Apart from the hidden and overlooked ones, here are some visible and easy-to-identify signs to identify water damage:
- Flaking paint of ceilings and walls
- Foul odor inside the property
- Visible mold and fungus growth on furniture, walls, floor, and ceilings
- Damp spots on walls and ceilings
Repairing water damage immediately after noticing visible signs is crucial to avoid structural damage and flooding inside the house. Ignoring water damage for too long can lead to the following dangers:
- Humidity and mold growth leads to respiratory and intestinal conditions
- Damage to the structure and foundations of properties
- Increased water bills due to plumbing and fixture leaks
- A major decrease in the home’s value
If you notice any of these signs, take action immediately and reach out to us. We’ll match you with local contractors who will take care of the issue both efficiently and effectively.